The best professional carpet cleaner machines offer an efficient way to clean carpets in a very effective manner. These machines are designed to pick up dirt and dust particles from the carpets, which makes them suitable for all types of carpets. The cleaning process is completed by vacuum suction and washing water spray. Depending on the type of machine that you choose, it may be able to clean both wood and non-wood flooring surfaces as well.
The wide range of carpets, the need to maintain them, and the high quality standards have been pushing carpet cleaners towards more professional cleaning equipment. Not all carpet cleaners are created equal. We have compared several brands in order to give you a comprehensive overview of which one is the best for your needs.
Top 5 best professional carpet cleaner machine.
Through research, we use many carpet cleaners and through the important advice of experts, we have selected the top 5 carpet cleaners in the market which are the . So this article will help you choose the best carpet cleaner that will meet your needs at a reasonable price.
1. BISSELL: ProHeat 2X Revolution professional carpet cleaner
This carpet cleaner does a great job of cleaning dirt and stains from multiple types of fibers, it’s safe for any type of carpet, and it’s relatively inexpensive.
Moreover, A robot vacuum is great for pet owners because it effectively eliminates pet hair and holds enough charge to clean three times a week. It also has a self-cleaning brush that works great on fine, short-pile rugs.
Lastly, this carpet cleaner has all the tools you need to clean your home without having to constantly run back and forth to the store. The clean mode rinses the carpet of dirt, the MAX Clean setting loosens and washes away stains, and the specialized tools tackle tough spots.
- Brand: Bissell
- Color: Orange
- Item Weight: 17.5 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 15 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches
- Style: Revolution
- Batteries Require: No
- Included Components : Instruction Guide, Brush
- Does clean well and I notice a lot more waste water accumulating in the waste tank so it must be extracting the water.
- The pet attachment works great for spot cleaning.
- The fact that the waste water and solution tank are now separated is a better design
- The empty water tank is way too small, it isn’t even half the size of the clean water tank.
2. Hoover: Power Scrub Deluxe Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine
This is a very effective carpet cleaner that can tackle tough stains, odors, and debris. But the Hoover is not for everyone, as it takes up a lot of space and is quite loud, especially when it’s in operation.
Additionally, this is the only Hoover self-propelled carpet cleaner that’s upright and designed for hard floors, not for carpets. It is considered the most powerful, durable, and user-friendly Hoover cleaner currently available.
Lastly, this Hoover carpet cleaner is the best cleaner I’ve ever tried. It has the power to get deeply embedded stains out, and it leaves your carpets looking and smelling amazing. The extra-long cord is a big bonus if you have lots of stairs to climb.
- Brand: Hoover
- Color: Red
- Item Weight: 23 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 21.5 x 14.5 x 23.5 inches
- Style: Power Scrub Deluxe + Mat
- Batteries Required: No
- Included Components: Brush
- Does an efficient deep cleaning and that can be seen from the dirty water tank
- Heat force drying feature is inbuilt but still, you need to give enough hours for the carpet to dry. We turned ON the ceiling fan for a couple of hours too
- 8 feet hose is provided that can be attached to cleaner and to deep clean hard-to-reach areas
- Power cord length is good enough to be usable in the home and easily reachability of the power plug
- Easy to use and also clean the dirt bin. Handles are ergonomically designed and don’t trigger pain on long use
- Mat is of great quality and accommodated the complete bottom area of the cleaner
- Comes with multiple optional attachments (stair tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool). It even has an extra attachment where the inside circular brush rotates
- I am glad they included a carpet cleaner in the package. Small sized (12oz) but good to have since folks usually won’t have one when the machine arrives at home
- Super reasonably priced and delivers a lot of value
- Comes as a complete package with everything included
- I do wish this model was also functional on the hard floor. I know their other expensive models are compatible
- This machine is not very lightweight. Water weight in the tanks makes it super heavy to move it around and a good idea to remove the tank and move the machine and then install it there
- Water tank is small-sized and it gets empty pretty fast. You need to refill it often to cover more area in the home
3. Shark: Professional Upright Vacuum with Pet Power Cleaner
An anti-allergens vacuum with a HEPA filter is a must-have for anyone who suffers from dust or allergies allergies. This Shark has a unique design that makes it easier to clean hard-to-reach areas without having to touch the actual canister.
Moreover, for those with pets, this vacuum is ideal for cleaning up after your furry friend. The Lift-away canister makes it easy to maneuver the vacuum on its side to clean the car’s floor, underneath sofas, or between beds.
At last, we were blown away by how much dust and hair this vacuum sucked up in just one pass.
- Brand: Shark
- Is Cordless: No
- Form Factor: Upright
- Product Dimensions: 14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches
- Item Weight: 13.7 pounds
- Surface Recommendation: Hard Floor & Carpet
- Department: Floorcare
- Easy to use
- Swivel base easy to maneuver
- Incredibly powerful
- Suction control
- Fantastic filter system
- Bag free design
- 2 position power switch (motorized brush head on/off)
- Motorized brush head with blockage/jam indicator light
- Portable lift-away canister for easy cleaning of stairs or hard to access areas
- Hardwood/tile floor attachment
- Pet upholstery attachment
- Easy cord release
- 5 year warranty
- Some materials are a little flimsy.
- No soft brush attachment.
4. SpotBot Pet handsfree Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner
I’ve used this carpet cleaner for about four years and it works great on my two dogs’ occasional accidents. The SpotBot is lightweight, easy to use, and gets the job done quickly. The ability to schedule different cleaning cycles is a huge bonus.
Moreover, BISSELL’s portable carpet cleaner is a great option for anyone who is looking for a stain cleaner that is easy to use and convenient to store. It is compact, lightweight, and easy to empty the dirty water.
Lastly, this hands-free carpet cleaner makes it easy to tackle tough pet stains. The automated cleaning cycle works for both carpet and upholstery.
- Brand: Bissell
- Product Dimensions: 16.93 x 9.06 x 12.52 inches
- Item Weight: 12.47 pounds
- Surface Recommendation: Surface Type: Carpet; Upholstery; Auto; Stairs; Low Pile Carpet
- Special Feature: Corded
- Color: Silver
- The fact that it self cleans is amazing, and is the reason I decided to buy this model despite the extra cost. TOTALLY WORTH IT and I’m on a fairly limited budget. Just set it down, press a button, come back to clean floors 3-6 minutes later depending on the chosen cycle. I particularly appreciate this feature as I have arthritis in both my hands and lower back that would sometimes prevent me from being able to immediately use the spotclean machine as it tended to aggravate those issues.
- Much easier tank to empty with a smaller opening makes it significantly easier to empty without the dirty liquid going where you don’t want it.
- It really gets it clean. See the attached picture. I live right on the road, so there’s a lot of dust that gets into my apartment. That area rug is regularly vacuumed and a little less than two years old. I did a deep clean cycle on some cat puke and honestly, I forgot the rug was ever that white. I say it almost cleans too well because now I need to clean the areas around that to blend it in but better that than dirty.
- Still has the hose option like the spotclean for areas that can’t be reached with the self clean or for cleaning larger areas by hand.
- The hose is pretty short, but no shorter than any of the other models. If you’re using it on stairs, couches, or mattresses it can be difficult to get the hose to reach with the machine still on the ground.
5. Rug Doctor: Mighty Pro X3 Professional Carpet Cleaner
The Rug Doctor is the only carpet cleaner I’ve found that can clean multiple types of carpets—including rugs, area rugs, and some synthetic carpets—with one product.
This carpet cleaner did a great job of cleaning pet stains, vomit, and other tough messes from our test area rug. It was the most effective at cleaning deep-set and embedded stains. It was also effective at cleaning rugs that had been damaged by another cleaner.
The Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 was one of the few carpet cleaners recommended by professionals for pet stains, which it did an excellent job of removing.
- Brand: Rug Doctor
- Color: Red
- Item Weight: 39.5 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 21 x 12.5 x 27.5 inches
- Style: Commercial Pet Pack Out
- Awesome cleaning power
- Easy to use
- Came with upholstery tool & storage bag
- Quick delivery
- Not a very wide track